Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
error with diag.exe

1824 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2016-09-20 15:51:02

•   Level 2   
    (26) points
    mohammadalbaghdadi
    2016-09-20 12:36:11
     Hello Autel ...I have maxidas ds 708 w hen i choose the type of car after loading filess of it window will be appearing says diag.exe 
    help me  please 

thanks

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-09-20 14:45:29 (Reply to:mohammadalbaghdadi)

If you are still within your free update period, write down your serial number and unit password first . I would get a new16 gb-32 gb Sandisk SD card. Make sure your PC is checked to be in good working order with absolutely no virus, Trojans or Adware on your PC, and that you have the same e-mail address that you had before when you first registered your tool, and you have a good non interrupted high speed internet connection.
      Remove and reinstall the DS 708 software suite on a good trouble free Windows 7 PC and start over from scratch with a larger SD card than the 4gb one it that it ships with. Only update the SD card from the PC Suite and Never select Update All .Update one make at a time !
      Never remove the SD card unless the unit is powered off and removed  from power source first including vehicle. Always power the unit off from the home screen before disconnecting unit from vehicle, PC , or auxillary power source.

•   Level 2   
    (26) points
    mohammadalbaghdadi
    2016-09-20 15:48:36 (Reply to:witsend)
     thanks for reply .... but my update is out of date .... so how can i solve this problem 
    i need the diag file only  if some one could send it to me abwd1414@gmail.com

thanks

•   Level 2   
    (26) points
    mohammadalbaghdadi
    2016-09-20 15:51:02
     and this is the third ques. and no answer from autel 
    what that means ??????!!!!!!!!!!
    i think we pay for a trusted company 
  Total1 Pages